[Workshops] workshop operating system

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Sun Jul 3 20:57:40 EDT 2011

There usually is.  I won't speak for the workshop committee, most of which should be enjoying a long weekend today, but
going by Jeff's last few notes, I think what they are wanting is for workshop leaders to specify their requirements, rather than ask about every possibility.  So as long as you get your list put together well, you'll be ahead of the game.

Just a thought :)  Hope that helps and hope I'm right.

Tyler