[Workshops] Upload instructions

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jul 13 15:06:20 EDT 2011

Hello workshopers,

For those that are planning on using a LiveDVD (or bringing their
software to the event themselves) can you upload a README.txt inside
your workshop folder this week please? (folder codes are listed at
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2011_Workshop_Scheduling) That way the
committee knows the exact plan for your workshop.

And for those slackers that haven't uploaded anything yet, get it in! :)
  Thanks.

-jeff