[Workshops] STRONG REMINDER to upload file(s)

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jul 25 08:53:46 EDT 2011

There are 7 workshops that have not either uploaded a README.txt or any
other files.  We need this information now, this is no longer a friendly
reminder.  See the previous emails below if you need instructions. Thank
you.

- w3 (Dan Ames)
- w4 (Bob Basques)
- w11 (Jeroen Ticheler)
- w14 (Chris Helm)
- w16 (Anders Söderman)
- w22 (Gérald Fenoy)
- w24 (Sophia Parafina)

(we had a workshop presenter not show last year so this is a serious issue)

--
OSGeo Workshop Committee