[Workshops] Workshop Materials

Ben Tuttle funktacular at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 23:28:46 EDT 2011

Hi Fergal-
The deadline is for the items you need installed (mainly software but
this could be data/documents/code as well) on the workstations in the
lab and any documents you want printed by the conference organizers
(Max. 25 pages double-sided, black & white). While  Ifeel it would be
ideal to have all items ahead of time to be safe, I suspect online, on
usb sticks or CDs (supplied by the presenters) would be at the
workshop would work. We are supposed to have internet connectivity for
the workshops (obviously unforeseen issues could and sometimes do
arise with internet connections at conferences). USB stick should be
fine and I suspect CD would be fine as well (I'll double check with
the computer vendor that we'll have CD drives next time we chat).
Hope this answers your question.

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 6:32 AM, Fergal Walsh <fergalwalsh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Will it be possible to provide additional materials (data, code)
> during the workshop either online, on usb sticks or CDs (supplied by
> the presenters)?
>
> Or does *all* material have to be submitted beforehand by July 1st?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Fergal

Cheers,
Ben Tuttle