[Workshops] Upload instructions

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jun 27 11:56:57 EDT 2011

To all workshop presenters:

The deadline for submitting all workshop files that need to be installed
on the workshop machines (data, software
packages, and docs) is *July 8th*.
Please use the following instructions for uploading your files:

    Host:        2011ws.foss4g.org
    Protocol:    SFTP
    Port:        22
    User:        foss4g
    Password:    <email me for the password>

Please upload your files into the directory named with your
corresponding workshop code, which are listed at:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2011_Workshop_Scheduling

The directory structure is:

/workshops/wXX/

   data/ - use this if you wish to have spatial data loaded onto a
network drive during the workshop

   printing/ - use this for any documents that you would like printed
for attendees (such as workshop guides)...the deadline to receive
materials that need printing is August 1st
(http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2011_Workshops_Timeline)

   software/ - use this for any data or software packages that need to
be installed on the machines. Please include a README.txt in this folder
with instructions for us.

(we have 100GB available for this upload on the server, in case you are
wondering about space)

Please ask any questions that you may have through this mailing
list.

Thank you all,

FOSS4G2011 Workshop Committee