[Workshops] Information for presenters

Oliver Courtin olivier.courtin at oslandia.com
Thu Aug 22 00:39:34 PDT 2013

Le 12 août 2013 à 10:07, Matt Walker a écrit :

Hi Matt,

> Just to let you know that we've put some information on the conference website for presenters of sessions and workshops: http://2013.foss4g.org/information-for-presenters/
>
> I know that Ian Holt also from the Workshop team has now been in touch with some of you regarding specifics on facilities, I'm sure there will be more to come in the next few weeks.

Related to our 3D Workshop, we need to be sure that each computers are 3D enabled.
(if not it will be, as you could guess, a bit harder…)

Could be done, on your own, in two steps:

1) Check with a recent navigator (latest Chrome or Firefox) that this page display 3D (should be a 3D torus):
     on each computer host
     http://stemkoski.github.io/Three.js/Graphulus-Surface.html

2) Install extra package to Virtual Box (to handle 3D acceleration), if not already present on each hosts.
     http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/4.2.16/Oracle_VM_VirtualBox_Extension_Pack-4.2.16-86992.vbox-extpack

Thanks in advance,

Available to any question till this Sunday,
(then AFK, so ask Vincent if needed)

Cheers,

--
Olivier Courtin