[Workshops] Schedule for Free Workshops & Co-presenters

Matt Walker walkermatt at longwayaround.org.uk
Sun Jul 28 13:21:24 PDT 2013

Hi,

*Schedule for Free Workshops*

I've just shared the schedule for the Free Workshops (previously known as
Community Workshops) with those of you that are presenting one of these
workshops.

I thought I'd share the Google Doc now as it's likely to be a few days
before we get the schedule on the website. We're intending to use the doc
for the print programme so if you spot any errors or omission then please
let me know as soon as you can.

If you'd like me to share with an alternative email address then let me
know.

*Co-Presenters*

If you're running a workshop at FOSS4G 2013 and you've not confirmed
co-presenters / helps for your workshops with me recently then can you
please provide me with their Name, Organisation and Email so we can at
least get their names up on the website.

Thanks,

Matt.
--
Matt Walker