[Workshops] Workshop Equipment Information

Mark Iliffe markiliffe at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 03:25:23 PDT 2013

Hi Daniel,

There are LiveDVDs available, so we can offer you a disk or two. We'll try and do what we can to get the PC's 'suited and booted' before the workshop starts. We'll also be opening up times for workshop presenters to come and test the computers before their workshops, so we implore all presenters to be ready for their workshop; ensuring it's all working in advance.

Best,

Mark