[Workshops] Testing workshop material

Mark Iliffe markiliffe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 04:06:16 PDT 2013

Hello!

As Matt has said in previous post, we've been working on a schedule when you you can come and test the equipment for your workshops. The times where we are available to help you test the equipment and see the wondrous workshop rooms are as follows;
Monday 11:00 - 13:00 at the Hallward Library.
Monday 1315 - 1500 at the Sir Clive Granger Building.
Tuesday 0800 - 0900 in Trent B16.

We implore you to come at these times to test out your workshops, so your workshop will run smoothly on the day. If these times aren't good, please get in contact so we can work something out.

Cheerio and looking forward to seeing you all at FOSS4G!

Mark Iliffe