[Workshops] Please update your instructor bio

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Tue Apr 1 22:17:50 PDT 2014

Hi Darell,
The site looks good!
You may want to ensure that instead of mouse over a link is shown to expand on mobile devices. Now biographies can't be read on a mobile device.
Cheers,
Jeroen

GeoCat Bridge for ArcGIS allows instant publishing of data and metadata on GeoServer, MapServer, PostGIS and GeoNetwork. Visit http://geocat.net for details.
Jeroen Ticheler