OSGeo/FOSS4G '07 Location

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Aug 17 11:18:22 EDT 2006

First I am not sure if all of the isc2006 members have been moved over
to this list yet (has that been done?).

I am also wondering how we should continue, in terms of the RFP idea for
the next conference.  We're obviously really close to FOSS4G2006 now.
Do we maybe plan to announce the RFP at the conference?  Would that be
realistic?

jeff

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
 > Dave McIlhagga wrote:
 >> Just confirmed with Paul -- there have been no further plans for
 >> British Columbia so we're starting from a clean slate.
 >>
 >> Markus' point about opening the discussion up on OSGeo Discuss makes
 >> sense -- although what we had discussed was having this committee
 >> along with potentially a few additions run the solicitation process
 >> and the evaluation of options.
 >>
 >> Perhaps a new list on OSGeo should be setup for further discussion??
 >
 > Dave,

Arnulf

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Conference_Committee#Noteworthy_Documents