[OSGeo-Conf] OSGeo/FOSS4G '07 Location

Thomas E Burk teb at mallit.fr.umn.edu
Thu Aug 31 16:30:38 EDT 2006

Luckily I found the e-mail where I had summarized this previously for the FOSS4G2006 folks.
I include it below. This is for MUM3; what went on at MUM1 isn't really relevant and not
easily obtained. DM results for MUM2 would be more relevant.

Good luck with the sort of conference that's being anticipated in 2007.

Tom