Any proposals other than Victoria for FOSS4G 2007?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Dec 5 12:00:34 EST 2006

Jeff,

Did we get any conference proposals other than the one for Victoria?

If so, we need to get organized quickly to review them and make a decision.

If not, then we are ahead of schedule, but we should proceed to declare
Victoria the selected site and move on to more detailed planning.

There will likely be a board meeting either this Friday or next.  If there
are any conference committee decisions in need of final approval (ie.
site selection) then I would like to get them on the agenda.

Best regards,