[OSGeo-Conf] Call for Votes for Conference Name

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 8 17:29:20 EST 2006

Hi Markus,
I find this default list behaviour frustrating too, though this time
was intentional for me.  I emailed mine privately first, but since I
saw several public ones, I thought I'd join the club - sorry for
ignoring your request Jeff.  Are you concerned about maintaining
anonymity?  I hope nobody loses friends because of how they vote
(especially me)!

Tyler