[OSGeo-Conf] Evaluating proposals...

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Thu Nov 30 18:07:08 EST 2006

Yeah, and of course, it should have been provided to the respondents
before the last day the request is open :)  If your primary decision
point is the great drinking opportunities at the venue, and I've
optimized my response to provide fabulous jogging, without knowing
your decision criteria ahead of time, I will be (hypothetically) a
bit pissed.

So the ship has pretty much sailed on saying to respondents "hey, we
had objective criteria, and weightings, it's nothing personal".  The
RFP provided a list of evaluation criteria, and I assume that's what
will be used, nothing more nothing less.  No weightings were
provided, so I can only assume they have more or less equal weight.

P.