[OSGeo-Conf] OSGeo Conference RFP 2007

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Sun Oct 1 08:31:09 EDT 2006

On Tue, September 26, 2006 20:17, Claude Philipona wrote:
> Yes I talked to Jeff at dinner on Friday and he told it will difficult
> to start before beginning-mid-october due to his vacation.
>
> Claude

Hey Claude,
I just saw that you are chair to this committee in the Wiki (although the
committee is not formally formed yet). The https pages are completely
empty:
https://conference.osgeo.org/ and we probably should just keep them that
way and go to community.osgoe.org right away.

I guess I was confused by mention that Jeff is chairing this committee - I
did not want to imply anything, sorry for the confusion.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

> Steve Lime wrote:
>> He was tearing up Europe for 3 weeks so another week sounds about
>> right...
>>
>> Steve

>> I think Jeff was on holidays for a few weeks after the conference.
>> So I doubt we'll hear from him for another week or so.  Am I right?
>>
>> Tyler
>>
>> On 26-Sep-06, at 9:04 AM, Arnulf Christl wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Jeff,
>>> you are chair to this forlorn list which is about to become a
>>> committee (I got this right, didn't I?)
>>>
>>> People are still waiting to see this announced publicly and we
>>> should get going anytime soon:
>>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/OSGeo_Conference_RFP_2007
>>>
>>> Regards,

Arnulf Christl