[OSGeo-Conf] RFP

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Oct 24 10:13:55 EDT 2006

Yes your appendix does already reference your archives section on the
site (http://community.osgeo.org/en/conference/archives/osg05).  So
please create an account on the community.osgeo.org site, and let
Tyler/me know and we can give you full privileges for the OSG'05
archives.  For comments, you can create a new page on your archives
section, or upload a new document, or whatever you think.

All past conference contacts should do the same - create accounts on
that site and let us know, and add in all of your documents.

jeff