[OSGeo-Conf] Fwd: FOSS4G 2007

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Sat Oct 28 14:00:55 EDT 2006

Arnulf, we're going to have to agree to disagree on whether the
international conference is a technical "meeting of the tribes" or an
honest-to-god business development opportunity.  The biggest general-
attendance GIS conference in Canada draws just about what we hope the
next edition of the international conference will draw, and a much
higher proportion of the people coming to our open source conference
have an in-built interest in the wares we are peddling.  I know where
my bread is buttered, and how I want the conference focussed should
it come to my neighborhood. :)

P.