[OSGeo-Conf] History

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Apr 27 23:54:09 EDT 2007

We've got them still but not loaded through any interface and not
neatly organised.  Jeff was such a keener to use the 'beta' community
site, but we ended up not copying that instance over to the live one.

I'll look at the best way to get them online.  Are there any
restrictions that you had for folks viewing them?

Tyler