[OSGeo-Conf] 2008 (pre) Announcement

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Thu Aug 23 12:08:43 EDT 2007

Paul Ramsey wrote:

> So, bad news, those dates overlap the 2008 version of InterGeo.
>
> http://www.intergeo.de/englisch/page/fachmesse/vorschau.php
>
> So our German compatriots will be unhappy with us again.

Shit happens and it seems impossible to not overlap with something. We are even getting schedule difficulties within Germany itself so how could we expect to not have problems on a world wide scale? If ever FOSS4G would come to or near to Germany we should watch out for Intergeo, as long as it is half round the world it affects a refractions of people only.