[OSGeo-Conf] 2007 Site Live

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Jan 18 11:16:44 EST 2007

Hi Venka,

This weighting is because the local committee is a group of folks from
BC that agreed to work to support the bid for FOSS4G in Victoria.  It's
more of a provincial group than a national group :)  The 2006 and OSGeo
reps were added post-bid.

I certainly wouldn't be adverse to adding a couple more  members in an
"International Visibility Representatives" category?  At some point
though, coordination of the group becomes more difficult.  Perhaps this
would be a good time to set up a couple more lists for subcommittees:

foss4g2007-workshops
foss4g2007-presentations
foss4g2007-visibility

???