[OSGeo-Conf] 2007 Site Live

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Thu Jan 18 12:17:58 EST 2007

I'm going to stick with the conference committee we have now. The
international aspect will be reflected by the OSGEO members, who are
from the (international) parent organization.

Information is flowing through the conference list and the osgeo
conference list here, for those who want to add their opinions and help
out with marketing and promotion.

P.

--

   Paul Ramsey