[OSGeo-Conf] [Fwd: [Australia] FOSS4G Expression of Interest - Sydney, Australia]

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at westnet.com.au
Fri Jul 20 05:48:16 EDT 2007

Looks like Australia-New Zealand's bid suffered a similar fate, as the
sender wasn't subscribed, so here it is.  For all those caught by
surprise at the Aust-NZ bid, relax, it's actually designed to flag our
intention to bid for 2009, /not/ 2008.  We felt we wouldn't be ready to
host the best possible conf for 2008 and weren't prepared to go with a
second best bid.

Regards,
Tim Bowden