[OSGeo-Conf] [Fwd: Your message to Conference_dev awaits moderatorapproval]

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at westnet.com.au
Fri Jul 20 06:23:25 EDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-07-20 at 11:18 +0200, Gavin Fleming wrote:
> I have had the same response with my bid and a supporting document I submitted later. The list limit is only 40KB.
>
> The deadline time on the timeanddate website quoted in the RFP was actually midnight Thursday, I'm not sure if that was in error.
>
> Gavin

Methinks the list admins are still tucked up in bed!  We'll all just
have to wait!

Just a thought for next year, would it be better to have all the bids
sent to a non public address, then forwarded to the conf dev list
_after_ the deadline? Or am I being a bit too competitive with thinking
like that?

Regards,
Tim Bowden