[OSGeo-Conf] Re: FOSS4G Information

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Fri Jul 20 11:09:31 EDT 2007

Steve Lime wrote:
> Many larger orgs (e.g. the State of Minnesota) are in the same boat as well. Victoria is more
> palatable that Lausanne, but still a tough sell.
>
> Steve

Hi,
that is yet another reason to have local conferences besides FOSS4G. Our next German language conference is on April 1st 2008, trying to conflict as little as possible with the meeting of the FOSS4G.

We all implement and use software that could give us this spatial intelligence but we never care to ask.

Best regards,
Arnulf.