[OSGeo-Conf] Conference Committee Meeting Tomorrow

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jul 24 16:15:53 EDT 2007

Please try to make this meeting tomorrow if you're on the OSGeo
conference committee.  Thank you for those who responded to me to let me
know if they can make it.  For those that can't I'll try to have the
channel logged, and I'll send out minutes of the meeting later, as well
as information for placing your rankings/votes (since our decision is to
be announced on Monday!).  You can also send me your comments beforehand
  and I will make sure to mention them during the IRC meeting.

Please note that the channel for the meeting will be #foss4g2008 (and it
is now available through the telascience web client:
http://irc.telascience.org/)

(meeting agenda is mentioned below)

thanks!

--