[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G2006 Web Site

Claude Philipona claude.philipona at camptocamp.com
Fri May 11 15:44:07 EDT 2007

The domain was reserved by Daniel Rappo from the university of applied
sciences heig-vd more than 2 years ago. All the email addresses for the
heig-vd changed last year (the former one were canceled) so Daniel did
not receive any reminder to renew the domain.

Daniel is now going thru the manual procedure with proof of identity and
everything to renew the domain, the site should be up again soon.

As I told Jeff, there is a feature in Indico to make a static version of
the site in plain proper html which is then easy to host anywhere.

Claude