[OSGeo-Conf] Logo for FOSS4G 2008

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed Oct 3 21:12:31 EDT 2007

foss4g2007.org has that many page views since January 2007.
If you don't want to transfer it, if it's that valuable to you, then
don't transfer it.
If you think it would be valuable to the foss4g conference, and help
osgeo, then transfer it.
Lots of other people transfer things of value (their time, their
code) to osgeo to help the effort.