[OSGeo-Conf] Committee Membership

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Dec 1 11:28:43 EST 2008

To fill out the committee I would also like to make another motion:

Motion 3: Motion to add Rafael Medeiros Sperb to the committee:

     * Rafael helps organize Brazil's annual MapServer-users conference,
and is a founding charter member of OSGeo

(I apologize for this late motion, but I was awaiting Rafael's acceptance)

--
Jeff McKenna
OSGeo Conference Committee Chair