[OSGeo-Conf] Review of 2010 Proposals

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Dec 1 12:57:13 EST 2008

Conference committee members (and proposed members),

I would like to call an IRC[1] meeting for next Monday[2].  The purpose
of this meeting will be for all committee members to discuss each
proposal and come up with a list of questions for each local committee.
  All proposals and public supporting documents are archived on our
committee page[3].  I will be emailing the budget files privately to all
committee members.  Also on the meeting agenda will be to address the
recent membership motions.

Here is a reminder of the important dates regarding the 2010 RFP:

   Solicitation closes: 2008-12-01
   Question Period: 2008-12-01 to 2008-12-15
   Decision: 2008-12-19

My plan is after the meeting on the 8th to submit our committee
questions to each local committee, and then hold another IRC meeting on
the 15th where the local committees are encouraged to attend to respond
to the questions.  Our committee would then hold a vote later that week.

Reminder: for those not able to attend the IRC meetings, the #foss4g
channel will be logged[4] and you can always send your comments to the
conference_dev mailing list.

Thank you everyone.

[1] channel #foss4g on irc.freenode.net
[2]