[OSGeo-Conf] Question on Sydney logo text

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen.Ticheler at geocat.net
Thu Dec 11 05:29:54 EST 2008

Hi all,
I was about to insert the Sydney 2009 conference graphic in the
GeoNetwork-opensource.org website and noticed that the slogan now says:

"Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial"

First of all it occurs to me as an open ended line where I would
expect the word "information" or so to close it. Second I remember
that the name was actually:

"Free and Open Source Software for Geo-informatics"

Was there a deliberate change or did it just 'happen'? More out of
curiousity than anything else.

Ciao,
Jeroen