[OSGeo-Conf] Question on Sydney logo text

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Thu Dec 11 10:58:03 EST 2008

2006 used "geoinformatics", 2007 and 2008 used "geospatial". I think
it's really a regional thing, "geoinformatics" being a more European
term, not commonly used in North America (not sure about SA and Oz).
If it goes back to that for a euro location, that makes sense to me,
the acronym and web URLs all remain the same.

P.