[OSGeo-Conf] 2010 Voting Result

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Dec 19 16:26:13 EST 2008

Thanks to all of the committee members who voted (a few members have
contacted me to say that they were unable to review all of the proposal
documents in time so they have refrained from voting).  In all 11
members voted.

I am excited to announce that the winning FOSS4G2010 bid is the team
from Barcelona, Spain.

On behalf of all committee members I must thank all of the other bidding
teams (Beijing, Denver, Utrecht) for their excellent proposals and all
of their hard work, as it really was the best group of proposals yet.

I'll now take the committee's decision to the OSGeo Board for approval.

Thanks very much everyone.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna