[OSGeo-Conf] Who's Got Next?

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Sun Dec 21 17:42:15 EST 2008

On 21-Dec-08, at 9:16 AM, Peter Batty wrote:

> One idea might be to have an initial "expression of interest" phase
> where teams just put together a 2 or 3 page summary, and then you
> come up with an appropriate shortlist of teams to ask for more
> detail (if necessary).

I like this idea Peter, basically a "Letter of Intent" style, then
too all the bidders will know who they might potentially be up
against.  If we got several summary bids, a few might realise they
could work together with another group (i.e. in a nearby region) or
drop out and wait for the following year when their geographic
location might be more preferred, etc.

Tyler