[OSGeo-Conf] Re: Sydney's formal bid to host the FOSS4G 2009 Conference

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jan 15 18:28:52 EST 2008

Cameron and fellow Sydney Committee,

Thank you for your proposal to host the FOSS4G 2009 conference.

Even though yours was the only bid submitted, it is important that we go
through the proposal question period (ending on the 25th) and decision
process to fully understand your bid.  I would like to propose that
representatives from your bidding team and the OSGeo conference
committee members hold a conference call to discuss this proposal,
possibly on Tues 22nd 9AM Sydney time, which is Mon 21st 5PM EST [1].

For the record, the Sydney proposal files have been posted on the OSGeo
conference page[2].

Thank you again.

--
[1]