[OSGeo-Conf] Reschedule teleconferece for Sydney's FOSS4G bid

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 05:12:51 EST 2008

Could we please reschedule teleconference. I can't make it - I have a
doctor's appointment I need to take my son to. I appologise for the
inconvenience.

I suggest, same time and place, but the following day:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=1&day=23&year=2008&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=240
Wednesday 9am Sydney time.
Tuesday 5pm EST.

Dial in information:
  http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Conference_Call

Paul Ramsey wrote:
> Folks, I've emailed Cara and suggested that we use the OSGeo
> conference facility, so the international call-ins can avoid
> international charges.
>
> The dial-in information is available here:
>
>   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Conference_Call
>
> And the meeting time is as previously agreed:

<snip>

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect