[OSGeo-Conf] Survey re: deciding factors

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Jul 8 16:24:02 EDT 2008

A while back the idea of hosting a survey came up.  With Jeff's help
I have put a survey online with the following variable/choices.  I
can make this available to general public feedback if the group is
interested.  Cameron - I believe you were showing interest in having
results from such a survey for 2009 planning.

What do you guys think?  Anything to change/add?

Tyler

=====
Please check the events below that you have attended in the past or
plan to attend in the future.

Past Events:
  FOSS4G 2007 - Canada
  FOSSGIS 2007 - Germany
  FOSS4G 2006 - Switzerland
  FOSSGIS 2006 - Germany
  OSG 2005 - USA
  OSGIS 2004 - Canada
  FOSS/GRASS 2004 - Thailand

----------

Future Events:
  FOSS4G 2008 - South Africa
  FOSSGIS 2008 - Germany
  FOSS4G 2009 - Australia
  FOSSGIS 2009 - Germany
  FOSS4G 2010 - Yet to be determined
  FOSSGIS 2010 - Germany

----------
Select the items that are most critical for whether or not you will
attend an event:

Deciding Factors: (required input)
  Availability of workshops
  Cost of event