[OSGeo-Conf] Conference policy

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Jul 14 13:47:07 EDT 2008

Paul Ramsey wrote:
> I've altered the terms of the agreement. Pray I do not alter them further.
 >
> See the page, applying the conceptual goals to all events, but the
> bureaucratic approval process to only 3rd party events.

Paul, etc,

I have made it explicit in item "E" that it only applies to third party
operated events.

While I still feel the policy is over broad, I'm willing to support it
since the overhead of the approval process only applies in a more narrow
case.

+1 to the policy as stated in the wiki at this very moment (12:42 July 14
in some unnamed time zone).

Best regards,