[OSGeo-Conf] Re: [Foss4g2009] What domain name for foss4g2009?

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Wed Jul 23 18:38:15 EDT 2008

For maximum SEO effect, you'll want to standardize on *one* canonical
URL and have all other variants forward you to that URL.  So for
example, if you to go http://foss4g2007.org, you'll end up at
http://www.foss4g2007.org.

I'd suggest you standardize on

http://www.foss4g.org/2009/

and have all the variants issue 304s to that location.

P.