[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G impact survey - possibility?

jo at frot.org jo at frot.org
Fri May 30 17:36:31 EDT 2008

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 08:35:07PM -0700, Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) wrote:
> This is one thing I'd envision running on a community-focused OSGeo
> web site for.. running polls.  I love running polls and surveys to
> gauge public opinion.

There's http://drupal.org/project/webform . It looks like a quick one.
Tyler, perhaps you could raise the issue on the webcom list or even do
the setup yourself, as the FOSS4G volunteers are already doing a lot.
It could be a service of great use to future event planning, as well
as an "outreach" gesture for a lot of FOSS4G attendees who may not be
that well-connected to "the community".

jo