[OSGeo-Conf] OSGeo promotion / booth at FOSS4G, things to do

Arnulf Christl (WhereGroup) arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Wed Oct 1 05:36:39 EDT 2008

Hi All,
with Ari's consent I forward a few of his (midnight) thoughts regarding
our presence at FOSS4G and general impressions to these lists for further
consideration. I think they are valuable to keep in the mind and improve
on in Sydney. Maybe you would want to add them to the lessons learned
Wiki?

Best regards,
Arnulf.