[OSGeo-Conf] Re: [Foss4g2009] Setting schedule in stone for labs/workshops/tutorials for Foss4g2009 - please vote

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Wed Oct 29 17:15:27 EDT 2008

I think that's up to the workshop/tutorial presenter at that point,
not a LOC problem. It behooves the LOC to *warn* presenters about the
danger, and maybe suggest to them "build a LiveDVD" or "build a VM
image" if they want to go hands-on in a tutorial session. But if
that's how they choose to spend their time, so be it.

P.