[OSGeo-Conf] 2011 Discussion

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 11:12:09 EDT 2009

+1 phantom vote for Peter's suggestions. Providing structure can help
foster creativity - especially knowing if you're efforts have a
snowball's chance in heck.

-Eric

Eric B. Wolf                          720-209-6818
USGS Geographer
Center of Excellence in GIScience
PhD Student
CU-Boulder - Geography