[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G2006 website archive

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Dec 8 13:25:18 EST 2009

Hi Claude,

I have added a '2006' folder for your files at
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/ What is your osgeo.org user id so we
can give you appropriate SVN access?  Alternatively you could zip your
website files and I could commit for you.  Let me know, thanks.

-jeff

Claude Philipona wrote:
> Thanks. It's all open. Your proposition should be fine.
>
> We will upload the content sometimes next week (we will try to improve
> the static dump from indico, because we realized that some content
> wasn't exported by the indico static tool).
>
> I don't think I have acces right on the svn.
>
> Claude
>
> On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 23:54, Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo)
> <tmitchell at osgeo.org> wrote:
>> Yes, let's get the files onto our main osgeo server (alongside 2009 files).
>>
>> * How much file size is required?
>> * Are the files all public-access?  Or are some for management/private
>> purposes?
>>
>> If all for public, then you could dump them into SVN:
>> http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/  - create 2006 folder.
>>
>> If you need svn access rights, let me know.
>>
>> There are other options too if needed.
>>
>> Tyler
>>
>> On Wednesday 25 November 2009 03:08:17 Lorenzo Becchi wrote:
>>> Hi Claude, it's the perfect moment to talk about it.
>>>
>>> Tyler, is this the perfect moment to move to issue about foss4g.org home
>>> page and add foss4g2006 too?
>>>
>>> lorenzo

Jeff McKenna
FOSS4G Consulting and Training Services