[OSGeo-Conf] Re: Conference Presentations

Gavin Fleming GavinF at mintek.co.za
Wed May 20 03:23:50 EDT 2009

...in addition at 2008 we had a 'presenters prep room' where we asked
all presenters to upload their presentations to network folders set up
for each session, in case they had not submitted them earlier or had
made changes.

Then the presentation laptop in each room could pull off the
presentations and we had them to upload to the website.

OCS certainly worked nicely for this process and facilitated the
abstract->presentation/ full paper workflow.

Gavin