[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G2006 website archive

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Nov 25 17:54:06 EST 2009

Yes, let's get the files onto our main osgeo server (alongside 2009 files).

* How much file size is required?
* Are the files all public-access?  Or are some for management/private
purposes?

If all for public, then you could dump them into SVN:
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/  - create 2006 folder.

If you need svn access rights, let me know.

There are other options too if needed.

Tyler