[OSGeo-Conf] Stands at foss4g

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Wed Oct 7 00:58:13 EDT 2009

Stands as in exhibition booths? 2008 had a very large number, but that
is probably because of the co-presentation with the AfricaGIS
conference, which led to a larger number of traditional exhibitors.
2007 had 28 10x10 booths, but many of those were parcelled out into
20x10 booths for the gold and platinum sponsors, and osgeo took a a
number as well. The total number of actual exhibitors was probably
closer to 18.

P.