[Foss4g2009-private] Re: [OSGeo-Conf] presenting foss4g2010 at foss4g1009

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 16:56:10 EDT 2009

Ok, we currently have 45 minutes allocated to Conference Close and Sol
Katz Award. How does this sound? Feel free to suggest increasing or
decreasing slots by 5 to 10 minutes.

15:50 Sol Katz Award, who is doing this?

16:00 Introduction to FOSS4G 2010, Lorenzo Becchi

16:10 Thanks to the LOC, Arnulf Christl
Arnulf might want to also cover a message from OSGeo Board about
direction of OSGeo or similar here.

16:20 Conference Close, Cameron Shorter
1. Thanks to all delegates, presenters,  sponsors, etc
2. Thanks to all OC
4. A summary of the conference (nothing deep, just perhaps a few words
that reflect your experience of the conference and perhaps some comments
you've heard over the previous few days from delegates)

16:30 Finish