[OSGeo-Conf] Early Budgeting

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 20:43:59 EDT 2010

Venka,

I am currently reviewing some material with the Denver LoC concerning the
non-commercial venues we explored in the past. I know you and the rest of
the committee would appreciate seeing some of the details and knowing that
we explored that path.

As for budgeting and costs, as long as we are talking about a low-season
conference in early December, our figures will be essentially identical to
our bid last year. You can get the spreadsheets from Cameron and access the
rest of the proposal from the wiki.

The Denver LoC is open to exploring every angle to make the conference more
affordable. The cost savings in terms of venue expense, hotel and airfare
are quite significant for that period.

-Eric Wolf
On behalf of the Denver LoC

Eric B. Wolf                    New! 720-334-7734
USGS Geographer
Center of Excellence in GIScience
PhD Student
CU-Boulder - Geography