[OSGeo-Conf] 2011 Stage Two

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 16:09:13 EDT 2010

-0 from me.
Reason: I don't think I've seen an answer from Denver to the following
questions:

* Are you prepared to share all created material as part of the
conference under an Open Licence? This would include the budget as well
all fliers etc.

* Are you prepared to share all created material in source format. Eg,
for the budget, can it be provided in Excel format as well as, or
instead of PDF.

I want to see answers to these questions committed to before we select
the conference venue, as the value to future conferences will be high,
and our experience in 2009 was that we were unable to retrospectively
have our PCO open up their documentation for us after we had won the
ability to host.
I will move my vote to +1 after seeing a positive response to the above
questions.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Director